Thursday, January 25th @ 9:15 am - 12:15 pm, Gateshead
About this event
Why do people believe one presentation and not another? What makes someone a credible presenter? How do you get – and hold – the attention of an audience? Why are most presentations deadly dull and excruciating to sit through?
These are just some of the secrets we revealed in this practical workshop that aimed to arm you with all of the knowledge you need to boss presentations and sharpen your skills.
The workshop covered:
- What defines a good presentation?
- Personal branding, positioning and your target audience
- Credibility, influence and charisma
- Structuring a presentation
- Storytelling, rhetoric and language
- Body language and public speaking
- Slide decks, props and performance
- Putting it all together
We would really like to hear your thoughts on the workshop so that we can improve the session for future sessions.
If you’d like to give us some feedback, please fill out the form below.