The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills, Skills Funding Agency and National Apprenticeship Service are looking for case studies for the ‘Get in Go Far’ communications campaign, which launched on 16 May 2016.
This campaign is aimed at 14-24 year olds, their parents, influencers and employers, to encourage the take up of apprenticeships in England. It is a key part of delivering the government’s plan to achieve 3 million apprenticeship starts, reform apprenticeships and increase BAME representation in line with the Prime Minister’s 2020 vision for apprenticeships.
Get In Go Far want to show real life inspirational stories of apprentices and highlight the variety of opportunities available to young people through case studies. These case studies would be used mainly in PR opportunities to profile the campaign.
Do you have any case studies from:
· Apprentices aged between 16 and 24
· Apprentices on levels 4-7 apprenticeships
· Skills Funding Agency accredited apprenticeships
· Apprentices where the employer is based in England
· Mixture of sectors, but keen to receive case studies from the STEM sectors
· Blue Chip companies as well as SMEs.
How to submit content:
To send case studies, please email JoinInGoFa[email protected]. Please include the name of the relevant individual and/or your organisation.