Delivering faster and more profitable growth is brought to you by BT in association with Uber and the SME Centre of Excellence.
The fun, fast paced and highly practical workshop is designed to provoke thought, get your creative juices flowing and introduce you to practical tools and techniques that can help you to deliver faster and more profitable growth. It’s part of our Growth through Digital Technology programme; helping North East businesses grow their business using digital technology.
Speakers include Mike Jones, an entrepreneur with a number of small businesses, formerly founding MD of BT Local Business, a BT division serving over one million SME customers; and Senior Operations Manager at Uber UK, Gemma Bloemen.
Ammar Mirza, from the Centre for SME Excellence, will facilitate a workshop using a range of practical tools and techniques that will allow you to work with other delegates to explore how you can use digital technology to deliver higher revenue and profit growth.
The event will help you be able to:
- Develop new ideas on how digital tech can give you a competitive advantage
- Identify new ways of capturing revenue and growing sales
- Identify ways of delivering a better customer experience, without adding cost and complexity
- Develop ideas on how you can make your people more efficient and productive
- Learn about the finance and support available to support implementation.
Businesses that meet the following criteria are invited to attend:
- Based in the North East LEP area (Sunderland, Durham, Gateshead, Newcastle, North Tyneside, South Tyneside, Northumberland)
- Minimum of 5 employees
- Current turnover at least £500k per annum
For more information contact [email protected]