Provider:Education Development Trust
Education Development Trust have been a leading careers service provider in the UK for more than 20 years and have a successful track record of delivering careers, employment and skills support. We offer a range of costed, bespoke services for schools and colleges throughout the North East designed to enhance your careers programme and can work with all Key Stages including those in Primary Education.
- Careers Guidance – one to one or group guidance, delivered by qualified, impartial careers advisers in both mainstream and SEND schools and colleges
- Work Experience & Work Related Learning – we offer a suite of work related learning packages including careers fairs, mock interviews and careers talks. Our Work Experience programme holds the gold standard accreditation from Fair Train and is an end to end service – matching and managing each student in a meaningful work placement
- Destination Tracking and Data Management – we have a specialist team who can track small or large cohorts on behalf of a school or local authority and provide you with valuable information on your organisations performance.
- Bespoke LMI resources – utilising our Labour Market Information team we can produce specific materials and resources to help you meet Gatsby Benchmark 2 and to help you prepare your students for the future labour market.
- Careers Consultancy – bespoke support to enable you to create a robust careers programme and to assist with statutory guidance relating to careers